Monday 14 January 2008

Week 2

I started to rig both characters, using joints, circles and IK handles. It was hard top get everything connecting to each other, and re-sizing joints I need to work on. But its going better, and the two characters are coming along.

I have started the first day of the second week, Jared said that I can keep my brief I set myself, so I carried on working on my project. Today I have done so much work that I'm in front of the time table I set myself giving myself hopefully an extra week on modelling my environment. I started on my two characters first because I found that my character modelling was weak and I wanted to improve. Since I was worried about my time limit I've been working loads and have nearly finished my two characters. I am very happy with my two models, the faces and blend shapes are excellent the best character modelling I've developed in the last two years. I think that when I was learning to do the environment I learned how to model better and I think I've used the same aspects on my character designs making them look better. I have to admit I made their clothes easy and not very designed to be complicated, only because I know how to model other things and I wanted to force on the faces, because that's the main part I find difficult. Tomorrow, I'm going to weight my two characters and colour them.










No comments: