Wednesday 6 February 2008

Week 5

For the week five I have been finishing of both my two scenes and begun to weight my two characters, I found the weighting really hard and have been foucing on that for the last couple of days but I have taken out the IK Handles only because it was making the weighing harder for me to use. I have started to get images and textures to start texturing my two characters.
For the boy, I was thinking I wanted him in a brown top, blue jeans and blue gloves both the skates will be white. For the girl I wanted a red coat with black jeans and pink gloves. I will be starting it to day after my editing project has I've been doing my editing project for my other tutor.

I have been told to use planner/cylindrical mapping for the characters since its hard to texture a person without the texture pulling in certain areas. I was told that automatic mapping would be better but since I haven't used it and I'm not able to get help on learning a new texture mapping at this stage, I will try my best in dveloping textures for both my characters using planner/cylindrical mapping.

No comments: