Monday 25 February 2008

Week 8

I have been doing the rest of my animation and rendering scenes to see the outcome of my short animation piece, so far I'm liking what I have achieved so far, but my animation needs a lot of work, I'm trying my best to give a good quality design and find that I'm nearly there. My editing and music is going to plan I'm not having any troubles editing and finding the right song to go with my animation.
what I have done is used the duration tool in premiere pro to give the before scenes a slow and joggy pace to hopefully show that its a memory. Also I have some clips blacked out to give the affect of later in the day or future. I notice it a lot because I've been working on it and an audience will pick up on it to just not as much as I see it. I am pleased with the work I have done this term, even if there are loads of things that others believe I need to work on I find that I have reached a personal goal, that I can be proud of.

No comments: