Monday 11 February 2008

Week 6

For this week I was sorting out my texturing on both my characters and without realising I had to redo the blend shapes for both the girl and boy characters. I had the blends shapes from preivous work but wasn't able to re-connect them to the character models and was unable to get any help to see if I could fix the problem, so I had to re-build the blend shapes once again, but to be honest I think the faces were much better than my previouse ones and am glad to have done them again. I also did do as many heads the second time round because when thinking of the story line I added in extra faces when the was really no need.

I am looking at starting my animation tommorrow just sorting out last min adjustments so its all prepared to begin the animation.

No comments: