Friday 1 February 2008

Week 4-texture/building/images

For this week I was sorting out my second background to make it look like time had passed, For this I changed a few things such as breaking the gates, showing less snow and changing the lighting to make the scene look darker for a different time in life. But both my tutor and two class mates had the idea of having houses in the background to make it look really obvious that it was a different time frame. it took a couple of days to do the three house because of the simple squares, I tried not to spend to much time on the house since they wouldn't be in the scene that long. I think you can tell the two different scene in time because I added in the houses to show over the years later on houses where built next to the lake.
Textures for the house:











Images taken from google to get an idea of the style of houses and what they look like in winter:


Different angle views of the houses I made in maya and other shots showing the texture mapping and bump maps:



No comments: